Happy Spring everyone!
I’ve been meaning to update this more frequently, but I’ve been extremely busy. Already pulling together a dozen projects for the new year AND adding some video game titles to the mix! Stay tuned!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!! ****$$$###%%%
Particles (Sci-Fi Thriller) by Josh Beck Michael (Sci-Fi Thriller) by Julian Maund-Klüppel Frontier (Thriller/Drama) by Elliot Brady Golazo (Inspirational/Action)
And a couple more I can’t mention at the moment, stay tuned!
We won the Emmy! www.lifeafterhate.org PSA campaign is officially an Emmy Award-Winning piece that I am proud to have created the musical tone for!
- ExitUSA Life After Hate PSA has been nominated for an Emmy!
- Partnered with True Music Pro Los Angeles, CA
- Completed score for “Urgency” by Joy Stamp
- Completed Herman Miller Campaign for Strange Loop Studios (ad)
- Completed Tidetec Hydropower Campaign (Sweden)
Many more exciting projects on the horizon and the big move west (Los Angeles) in 2017, stay tuned for updates!
- Completed score for “Rent A Kid” 48 hour film festival received 2nd place in fest overall. Also, nominated for best production and other awards.
- Hired for “Nightingale”, short action-hero film.
- Preparing to move studio to Los Angeles 2017
- Completed score for “Remain” by Michael Anthony Cain to be released mid June
- Completed score for NYU Thesis Film “The Awful Thing” by Madeline Hope Stephenson to be released Summer 2016
- Pre-production began for British sci-fi/drama “Look Up” coming June 2016
- Scoring began for “The Awful Thing”, apocalyptic short by Madeline Stephenson (NYU) April 2016
- Mock-ups developed for Elliot Brady’s, “Frontier” to be released Summer 2016
- April 18, to begin work on Michael A. Cain’s, “Remain” Summer 2016
Matthew James is in pre-production for several short films due to be released this summer
Happy New Year 2016! I have some great things in store for you all, stay tuned.
- Winner Excellent Production for Eerie Anecdotes in 2015 San Francisco International New Concept Film Festival
- Matthew James finished work on the Life After Hate Anti-Hate PSA Campaign http://www.lifeafterhate.org/
- Matthew James finished the Reclaimed Table ad with Strange Loop Studios http://strangeloopstudios.com/
- Matthew James is finishing the horror short “Eerie Anecdotes” http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4704984/
- Matthew James started work on the Life After Hate Anti-Hate PSA Campaign http://www.lifeafterhate.org/
- Matthew James is currently working on “Eerie Anecdotes”, a horror short by Writer/Director Alexandre Viveiros